Friday, November 5, 2010

God has blessed me beyond belief!

Picture by Bgrace
Picture by Bgrace
Picture by Bgrace
Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world, red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world. Amen Lord, Amen!

I still have to pinch myself occasionally. I still cannot believe that I traveled almost 9000 miles away from home and visited this struggling country of Swaziland. I know I have said this many times, but all of these children are so special and so beautiful. It literally tears me up looking at some of these photos and to remember how easy it was to connect to these children even though we did not speak the same language. Every day I wish I could return right now. They need so much love, so much help, so much training. Most of them have no parents to show them the right way. They need clothes, they need food (more than one meal a day), they need shoes, they need guidance, and they need love, love, and more love. I have more than enough love to share. I just need to find out how to do that, how to fit this in my life. I continue to pray, dear Lord, for your guidance, and for your plan for me. It is hard to be patient, and to wait for your answers, but I will keep trying.

In Psalms 5 verse 3 in the NIV version of the Bible its says;

3 In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.

Yes Lord, I anxiously await your call.

1 comment:

  1. I love so many of the pictures. Interacting with the children must have been so humbling. You are right...we have so much, and they have have so little...but you made a huge difference by just being there. They could see Jesus through you.

    ReplyDelete